The seasonal dinner menu below is served from 5pm - 10pm every day.
From Monday to Friday the pizza menu is served between 5pm - 10pm.
On Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays, the pizza menu is served all day from 12pm - 10pm.
~Specials available every evening~
Fresh wood fired breads made from Shipton Mill flour:
with garlic £1.95
with rosemary oil £2.45
garlic and mozzarella cheese £2.95
Home baked bread made from Shipton Mill flour £2.50
Cotswold flat-bread served with pesto, tomato and onion chutney, rapeseed oil
and blasamic vinegar (v) £4.95
- Black and green olives (v) £3.50
- Rustic ham hock and winter vegetable soup with home baked bread £5.95
- Cheese and chilli beignets with a sweet dill mayonnaise £6.95
- Buffalo chicken wings with Brinkworth blue cheese dressing £6.95
- Devon crab cake with a sweet chilli sauce £6.95
- Cotswold charcuterie selection from Native Breeds and Trealy Farm: bresaola, hams, chorizo and salami served with chutney and bread £8.95
Main courses (served with a choice of 2 sides)
- Fresh radiatore pasta with beetroot pesto, Godsell's Singing Granny Cheese and
toasted almonds (v) £12.95
- Grilled pork chop sea salt flavoured, with fennel, lemon and chilli £14.95
- Half roast chicken in a garlic and tarragon cream sauce £16.95
- Veal schnitzel crumbed in Godsell's cheese and herbs with a creamy mushroom jus
- Braised Gloucestershire lamb shank with a plum and ale jus £18.95
- Grilled 8oz Gloucestershire sirloin steak £19.95
- Cracked black pepper sauce £1.50
Brinkworth Blue cheese sauce £1.50
Creamy mushroom sauce £1.50
Side orders at £2.95
|Homemade fries(v)||Apple and celeriac slaw(v)||
Macaroni and 3 cheese with bacon|
|Baked vegetable gratin||Sautéed seasonal vegetables||
Minted mushy peas (v)|
|Mash with gravy||Mixed salad (v)||
Wood oven baked new potatoes with|
sea salt and herbs(v)
| || |
Fish and chips
Cotswold Premium beer-battered line caught fish with fries, minted mushy peas and tartare sauce £11.95
Burgers in our freshly baked baps with a choice of two sides
- BBQ marinated chicken breast with bacon, Holy Smoked cheese, green leaves and
Short rib beef burger with double Gloucester cheese, bacon jam and thousand island
Lamb burger with Cerney goats cheese and olive
Design your own burger (base price plus toppings). Base burger prices: chicken £11.95; beef £11.95; lamb £11.95.
|Toppings at 50pp||Toppings at 75p||Toppings at £1.00
|Sautéed Mushrooms||Double Gloucester||Chorizo
|Caramelised onions||Cotswold Blue Brie||Smoked streaky bacon
|Chillies||Cerney goat cheese||Prosciutto
|Beetroot||Smoked Forest Oak cheese||Pepperoni
- Earl Gray panna cotta £4.95
Seasonal cheesecake with your choice of ice cream £5.95
- Salted caramel cookie pie with salted caramel ice cream £5.95
- Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce and vanilla ice cream £5.95
- A selection of local ice cream and sorbet £6.95
- A selection of local cheese with crackers and chutney £7.95
As we buy all our food locally and according to the seasons, our menus may be subject to change.
Service is not included on your bill - any tips go straight to our staff.
"Dining in a 30 Mile Food Zone"