Exceptional Chef de Partie £20,000 plus £1,500 tips and on-site accommodation
Are you driven by cooking from scratch using the best British produce? Do you want to work across all sections and not be pigeon holed?
Do you want your work to be valued by your customers and your employers? Do you want to focus on flavour rather than froth?
Does: baking bread in our wood burning oven; using vibrant salad leaves from a local farmer; cutting herbs from our front garden; and,
making burgers from Wagyu beef reared a mile away do it for you?
- Love fresh local food without the fuss
- Are driven by the customer – you focus on the flavours and freshness to appeal to their palate
- Think differently. You understand that this is reflected not only in the food you produce but the processes in the kitchen
- Are creative, inquisitive and interested
- Are clean, tidy, fast and precise
- Understand that organisation is the key to productivity
- Set your personal standards high
- Want to be part of a team built on mutual respect for all – waiters, bartenders, cleaners – as well as your kitchen mates
- Have a proven track record working with fresh food or really, really want to learn
- A busy restaurant in a beautiful Cotswold market town
- Cooking everything fresh from scratch
- A company based on solid core values
- A professional but happy company to work for
- Stable and successful business over 12 years
- Truly passionate about fresh local food; we have a “30 mile food zone” where most of our food is sourced
- We truly value all the ideas and input made by our team members
We are not:
- An agent – you will be dealing directly with the owners who are hands-on and care. We give those employees who apply directly to us preferential treatment and higher salaries over those who apply via agencies.
- A chain – we have two successful Tetbury businesses – The Priory Inn and Stargazy Fish Bar
- Looking for bog standard / run of the mill chefs - prima donnas or shouters
- A business that discriminates based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
- Competitive salary plus tips (all tips go to the staff. We do not retain any of them)
- Help with relocation / visas for Australian/NZ nationals (Youth mobility, ancestry, etc)
- Accommodation in a cottage on site shared with other team members
- Staff meal
- 28 days of holiday which includes bank holidays
- Free passes for The Priory Gym
- Staff discount on meals in the restaurant and free hotel stays for family and friends
- Regular farm tours and visits to our producers where we can meet the animals, see the veggies grow and help make stuff like our cheeses
- Training and development
- Bicycles on the Cycle to Work Scheme
- Click here for more information about what it is like to work at The Priory Inn
How to apply:
Send your CV to email@example.com.
Or to see more information or to apply online go to www.theprioryinn.co.uk/jobs